This is a blog of all the complaints I have experienced during my first pregnancy. This is my medium of releasing all the negative energy in me. All pregnant women out there, comment up!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I AM pregnant....so?

I'm nearing my 4th month now and I'm very much excited to see the change that has occurred to my baby since my last ultrasound. Being able to face a big mirror when you wake up and see your tummy's reflection each day snaps me back to reality that I AM pregnant... Really...That's how I feel for reasons I do not know. It seems to me that my tummy is getting way bigger than it used to a few weeks ago. Considering that I cant barely hide it. No style of clothing could hide such a protruding tummy. :) I was shocked to find my belly-button somehow looking like it wants to go out of my tummy! My baby inside must have wanted all the space he/she wants. Haha. Well, I cant argue with that. Could I? But well...Knowing that my baby is okay, it all doesn't seem that bad to be loosing all our figure and curves and firm skin and light weight...and all that. Somehow you just wonder at the thought that these are all temporary and that what's more important is the growing baby inside. But.. I cant sometimes tend to that positive feeling. Most pregnant women like me would agree that pregnancy brings about a lot of mood swings that makes you disoriented for quite some time...You feel all the possible negative things.. And what's worse? Everyone would start telling you that its wrong and that the baby would get affected.. So here you go distracting yourself like seemingly imagining that you never had that emotion and that you are blissful and all.. Hahaha. It works for me though. Letting it all out as if I'm not pregnant and then go back to composing myself like nothing happened. So if you are one pregnant woman like me, never hesitate to feel all your emotions.. It's better rather than hiding them all inside. But do remember to stop. Know you're baby's at stake. So what if I'm pregnant? I am still human.. :)

No comments: