This is a blog of all the complaints I have experienced during my first pregnancy. This is my medium of releasing all the negative energy in me. All pregnant women out there, comment up!

Friday, July 11, 2008

How EVIL can a pregnant woman get?! ahahaha


I woke up feeling bad about the world today. And...I don't know why. I have a lot of reasons in my mind but I just can't pinpoint one to say the least. It's plainly similar to having tantrums I suppose. I wanted to take my sight of my husband. And I mean HATING him.. for talking to me.. for helping me get the shell out of the hard boiled egg I had for breakfast.. for trying to open the comfort room door which I intended to lock... for EVERYTHING! I just hate him!!!! HATE HIM!!! GRRRR!!!

You might be laughing and all, but really - that's how I felt. And I kept on crying feeling that he is just so insensitive. (I suppose ALL men are AT TIMES?!) hahaha.. That's my rule. DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE PREGNANT WOMAN. You'll still loose. (Well, you're left with no choice.)

The people with us in the house were laughing at us. It seemed to them that we were just having a petty fight probably because of these damn hormones. :) MAYBE. Who cares?! You let loose when you're mad, and that's a good feeling. hahaha

I won't be saying much already before I get into the mood of hating HIM!!! ahhahahhahaah

Good Night guys!

No comments: