This is a blog of all the complaints I have experienced during my first pregnancy. This is my medium of releasing all the negative energy in me. All pregnant women out there, comment up!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

HOW TO TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST

I'm hesitant to stick with the result. (Or if you would like to call it in denial.. Well, I AM. Okay?)

So here's how to do it if you're one in denial soon-to-be-a-mother like me.

You should use midstream urine which means you should pee a little first before you start holding the test stick in your urine stream or use a small container or a cup.

Directions actually vary with the different kinds of HPT available in drugstores.Most of these HPTs have labels C and T. C for control which tells you if you have performed the test correctly. And T for test which actually gives you the positive or the negative result.

The HPTs I've used gives a line for results (haven't encountered the one with the plus results, though.) The fact here is that no matter how faint the line there is by the T label on the results window, that definitely is a positive result. You should rather read results by the time written on the instruction area of the PT otherwise, there could be varied changes due to evaporation.

So that's about it.. Feel free to ask me if you have questions...

No comments: