This is a blog of all the complaints I have experienced during my first pregnancy. This is my medium of releasing all the negative energy in me. All pregnant women out there, comment up!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Truth behind what's Missing


What's missing? The monthly period I have. (And it's going to be gone for quite some time.. :( )

We have finally decided to go see a doctor to make sure the baby is in good condition. What I was dying to ask her is "How could I possibly be pregnant?"

Let's start with the ovulation process of a woman.. The counting starts from the first day of menstruation. Ten days after that are your your safe days which means you are not most likely to get pregnant. So if you are having your period for a week, that leaves you with 3 safe days. Most women think that the counting starts with the last day of the period. That's the worry there if you happen to have a longer span of menstruation. You might end up finding yourself pregnant.

That's how it went and I just said to myself, "There goes the MATH." :)

No comments: