This is a blog of all the complaints I have experienced during my first pregnancy. This is my medium of releasing all the negative energy in me. All pregnant women out there, comment up!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My monthly visitor?


MISSING A PERIOD

Most women would want to get rid of having monthly periods to spare them the feeling of uneasiness, not to mention the mood swings and us being irritable.

But I just missed mine and I so want it back! If you were in my case you'd probably pray for it to come already, drink beer, do streinous excercises and just about anything you could think of.. I'm that desperate! It's the only moment in my entire life that I so want to see that red stain on my underwear.. haha.. yeah, really..

And the only fear that strikes you is the question, "Do I happen to be pregnant?"

No comments: